2014 SPRO FROG OPEN LAKE GUNTERSVILLE
The team that travels the furthest will receive SPRO Product and an article written about their journey to and from the tournament.
YOU MUST CHECK IN EITHER FRIDAY THE 5TH OR SATURDAY THE 6TH BE FOR BLAST OFF.. MANDATORY
- $100 Entry Fee per boat
- $20 Big Bass
- $20,000 1ST PLACE (based on 400 boats)
- 100% PAYBACK
- Pay back 1-in-5
- Frog will be fished on top (no flipping ,c rigging, trailer hooks, spinner blades, buzz bait blades)
- Pre Register will Begin on March 1st
- We Paid Back over $25,000 Dollars Last Year
- 1st come 1st serve what this means is !! if your wanting to be in the last flight you have this option when your pre register or in the 1st Flight whatever flight you feel you need to be in you have the option. when you pay your entry fee you have the option of saying 1st middle or last the flights this year will be 25 boat flights (example if we get 25 boats signed up saying last flight they are locked in on the very last flight the 26th team that says last flight they will be put down as the 1st team out in the next to last flight! and if you say 1st flight and it is full you will be put in the next open spot) Still don't get it? CLICK HERE
- Be the 1st team to weigh in a 5 lb exact 3 1/2 lb exact or a 2 lb exact bass to win more!
- Smallest Legal 5 Bass Limit will win a prize
- Registration will open Friday Sept 5th at 6pm till 8pm at the Guntersville Middle School if you choose to sign up then, you will not have the option of picking your flight you will be assigned a boat number and flight!
- All pre registered team will find there boat number on Friday Sept 5th
- Never Been to the City of Guntersville??? Call the Chamber at (256) 582-3612 to learn about what all is available! Or Click Here
- Boat Manufactures are welcomed to sanction this event like last year along with other companies are welcomed as well..
- Launch from any ramp but the official take off is at the Lake Guntersville State Park you can not trailer your boat to a different area to the lake to fish then trailer back to the weigh in.(example you may put in at Seibold ramp and motor across the lake to the state park and get your live well checked and get ready for blast off. you must come back to the state park by water to weigh your fish )
- Live well check will be done on the water and at the State Park main ramp
- Click here to read about our tournament
- If you choose to launch at a ramp other then the State park please read this.
You must bring your fish to weigh by water and dock your boat after your done weighing in we ask that you go load your boat and come back by road to enjoy the rest of the weigh In, we need to have places on the dock for others to tie up and weigh. You may not bring your fish by road doing so will result in a disqualification.
- LODGING Guntersville State Park $85 for one night or $170 for two nights all taxes included ask for Group 4762 when your booking. (256) 571-5440